Sunday, November 25, 2012

Interviews: November 5-9, 2012

We traveled to all of the zones to meet with every missionary.  Because I talk to everyone as well, I rarely have time to take photos. But here are a few pictures at various locations showing what happens during interviews.

Sister Morotti and Sister Chan have their planners checked by Elder Brown and Elder Bigelow.

Elder Mataele and Wilder Williams go over area books with Elder Snow and Elder Watts.

Elder Carrera and Elder Rozsa check to see if they've received mail.

Elder Morris and Elder Centeno check their car while waiting their turn.

Elder Munoz and Elder Larson meet with Elder Lowry and Elder Furugen.

Elder Brown, Elder Alca and Elder Flores take a break to eat the pumpkin chocolate cookies I made.

Elder Miles and Elder Gilbert meet with Elder  Sanchez and Elder Croft.

Elder Bigelow and Elder Brown check Elder Miyasaki and Elder Nisson's planners.