So here's another missionary term for our mission: CDM is short for combined district meeting.
These meetings are held quarterly as a way to facilitate the president's interviews. Rather than having the missionaries just sit around waiting for interviews, this becomes a district meeting with training from the assistants, the zone leaders, president and me. During the meeting, missionaries take turns meeting with the president. I usually have a few minutes with them as well - which is wonderful.
The missionaries are laughing at me, by the way, because with this blog I have become a fanatic at taking photos every chance I have. I am a public nuisance. Even with that, I know I miss some of the missionaries as I try not to interrupt meetings. Sorry if you don't see your son or daughter in these shots. I'll do better another time.
SENECA ZONE
 |
| Missionaries waiting for CDM to start. |
 |
| Some missionaries know when the camera is on them.... |
 |
| Getting ready for the meeting to start. |
 |
| As a break, Elder Pawlenchuk and Elder Rodriguez conduct a game. |
 |
| Sister Welch, Elder McKay and Elder Tomlinson are grouped together to role play. |
 |
| Elder Garcia, Sister Bleazard and Elder Benke form another role play group. |
 |
| Elder Danner, Elder Palenchuk and Elder Vanaa show their excitement at getting new phones today. |
 |
Left to right: Elder Christensen, Elder Bleak, Elder Valdetano, Elder Dougall. Elders Bleak and Dougall come to help with car inspections and also to hand out the phones. Notice that Elder Christensen and Elder Valdetano are wearing companionship ties.
|